COVID-19 Test - Self
With our easy @home test, find out if you have been infected by SARS-CoV-2 in as little as 24–48 hours. Collect your sample and ship it for free to a local hospital lab where they will run the test and provide you results.
Ordering a T2 Labs test kit provides needed support to your local hospital and their healthcare workers.
How it Works
Simple steps to get your results
1. Select a billing option
Pay out of pocket or bill your insurance provider. Businesses have the option to cover costs for all employees and ship directly to their homes or distribute on-site.
2. Collect your sample
Follow the easy instructions and collect your sample with a gentle nasal swab. Enclose it in the return packing and it will be shipped off to a local lab for analysis.
3. Receive results in 1-2 days
Hospital labs are running around the clock to ensure your test results come back to you in a timely manner. You can expect them within 1-2 days.
4. Access results online
Your results will be available to you securely on your user dashboard. If you have tested positive, it will be important to reach out to your healthcare provider immediately.
Why Should I Get Tested?
Testing is critical for community safety because it is the only way to be certain whether someone has COVID-19. If you have COVID symptoms, it’s crucial you get tested as soon as possible to avoid infecting others. But even if you don’t have symptoms, you may still need a test before travelling abroad, returning to work, or attending an event. With our convenient test kit, you can get now easily get the results you need from the comfort of your own home.
About Our Lab
Statistics show that hospitals are losing billions each month due to the aftereffects of COVID-19. These are the same hospitals you know and trust to provide for your family and community.
Unlike other self-collection kits, our @home testing kits are shipped to your local hospital for analysis to provide results as fast as possible. We keep revenue where it matters most - in the hands of our essential healthcare workers.
Frequently asked questions
Who is eligible to obtain the COVID-19 at-home kit?
- Those with mild symptoms, exposed to someone, live/work in a busy setting, or asked to be tested by a healthcare official.
- Those traveling internationally.
How do I activate my test?
- Locate the card inside your box.
- Login to the T2 website.
- Follow the instructions given on the website.
Is the test authorized by the FDA?
- Yes – we offer the test with FDA Emergency Use Authorization for detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 and no other virus or pathogen.
Are medical professionals involved in the process?
- Your test kit is shipped to our partner hospital labs who will run the tests and provide the results.
What kind of personal information is shared?
- We take patient privacy very seriously and strictly adhere to HIPAA compliance. Results will be provided back to you securely through your user dashboard. Results are reported based on the barcode on the vial, with no personal information being shared.